CHECK OUT: 12h
Camping fans looking for a special caravanning camping experience next to the sea are lucky. Those who look for a quite campsite, in the middle of nature and mountain, and at same time with all services as always, find in Camping Cala Llevadó the right satisfaction and fun for a holiday, as well as they can find the relax with the family or partner, with all kind of sport activities in contact with nature.
The campsite is located in Tossa de Mar, south of the Costa Brava, right in the Area of Natural Interest called Cadiretes - Ardenya, and with direct access to four beaches (one is nudist).
- Pitches for caravans and campers, mobile homes or vans (about 30%)
- Big caravans have to check availability and accessibility
- Isolated and independent pitches
- Some pitches have sea view over the bay of Llorell
- Isolated from local roads
- Beaches are also isolated and used almost exclusively by guests
- In the shade of pine trees and cork trees
- Short distance to 3 small beaches (one is nudist) and a large one (max. 10 'walk)
- There are many stairs and a sloping road to the beach
- We remind our clients to choose the pitch properly having their children in mind, avoiding those pitches with dangerous slope or too close to the road
- Apartments and beach bars do not belong to Camping Cala Llevadó